Field of Remembrance 2012
We have now received tickets for this years Field of Remembrance on 8th November 2012 at 8.45am to 10.30am.
We have 20 tickets, and as usual we expect demand for them to be high. It is on a first come, first serve basis.
Ticket holders must follow instructions printed on the ticket which include:
- Individuals must bring their ticket and have it ready for inspection. They do not require any other form of ID
- Individuals should avoid bringing luggage or large bags as this will delay the security checks
- On entry to the grounds individuals should proceed immediately to the area designated(printed on back of ticket)
- Individuals should not stop in walkways as this will hinder other people moving to their area.
- The use of large 'intrusive' camera equipment is not allowed. Personal handheld cameras are acceptable
If you would like a ticket(s), please email me your details email@example.com