Field of Remembrance 2013
I am very pleased to be able to confirm that H R H The Duke of Edinburgh, has again agreed to attend the Opening Service on the 7th November 2013.
The demand for tickets has again been extremely high, hence, Regimental Headquarters have only been given 20 tickets this year and they are issued to individuals on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have any intentions of attending this service please get in touch with me as soon as possible at email@example.com
The tickets have instructions printed on them, but I have also highlighted them below for you to read in advance, please read them carefully;
- Entry via the West gate only between 09:00am and 10:30am (Directions on reverse of the tickets)
- Individuals must bring their tickets and have them ready for inspection. They do not require any other form of ID
- Individuals should arrive as early as possible in order to avoid congestion at the police security checks
- Individuals should avoid bringing luggage or large bags as this will delay the security checks
- On entry to the grounds they should proceed immediately to the area designated for holders of their coloured ticket (See reverse of ticket)
- Individuals should not stop on the walkways as this will hinder other people moving to their area
- The use of large cameras is not permitted. Personal hand held cameras are acceptable