Royal British Legion Industries - LifeWorks Innovative Vocational Assessment and Employment Programme
LifeWorks Course Update
Have you left the Armed Forces?
You could be entitled to fully-funded employability advice through RBLI's LifeWorks programme.
This innovative vocational assessment and employment programme, offers veterans and transitioning service personnel the opportunity to maximise employment potential.
LifeWorks is a FULLY FUNDED 5 day course which equips you with the tools you need to get into and maintain a civilian job that is right for you. LifeWorks is for anyone who is struggling to find work for whatever reason, whether it’s a health condition, a period in custody or simply because your circumstances have or are about to change.
The programme will help you to:
• Identify, recognise and develop your transferable skills and experience
• Build a winning CV reflecting skills and training gained in the Armed Forces
• Learn how to be successful at interview through real interview experience in a range of industries
• Maximise your potential for a successful career in Civvy Street
• Receive ongoing guidance to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead
If you have served in the Armed Forces and are not sure where civilian life will take you, getting the support you need through RBLI’s LifeWorks programmes can help.
RBLI are delivering several courses throughout 2013 at the Capel Morris Building on the Royal British Legion Village in Aylesford, Kent Click Here to see course dates
RBLI have many other workshops, Click here and visit their website to see more.