Tangier 1680 Namur 1695 Gibraltar 1704-5 Blenheim
Ramillies Oudenarde Malplaquet Dettingen

Find a Grenadier Ancestor

All Records of Service (including Officers) have been transferred to the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and we are no longer able to answer any queries about individuals who have served in the Regiment.

Please send your enquiry to Army Disclosures, Army Personnel Centre, Kentigern House, 65 Brown Street, Glasgow G2 8EX or visit:

» Click Here to Get a Copy of Your Own Service Records

» Click Here to Apply for a Copy of Someone Else’s Records (restrictions apply)

If you have any questions, please telephone the Army Personnel Centre Helpdesk on 0345 600 9663.

Individuals – or their attorney/next of kin – should complete the relevant forms in order to obtain the information required.

More from: Regimental History

» History
» Battle Honours
» Privileges and Customs
» Colours - Old and New
» Online Histories
» Find a Grenadier Ancestor
» Grenadier Archives

[ Back ]